View Profile SomeTinyCritter

All 2 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

This interactive version is great fun! :D Thanks for adding little secret medals in there, they were fun to find!

Also great work everyone!! It feels great to be a part of something amazing! <3

Mabelma responds:

Really happy you enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun to make and the medals definitely give it an extra fun mechanic.

I really enjoy this game! I hope I can get better at Normal Mode but Easy is good enough for casuals like me to play!

Some observations:
- The Spooky Boys are harder than Pico, so if the Weeks are going in order of difficulty those guys may need to swap Weeks.
- The transition between songs for Week 4/Mum shows a small black square, I'm guessing it's supposed to cover the whole screen for a second? I haven't seen it on any of the other Weeks yet.
- When first starting out I tried copying GF's arrows, and I've seen other people do the same thing accidentally. It may need a distinct way of telling the player to watch before pressing anything.

I hope these can be of some help. I'm really looking forward to new characters joining the roster and listening to some more sick tunes!! :D

I am an illustrator who specialises in freelance illustration and online branding.

Age 26